Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The pleasure of hearing Gemma squeak

We were kittens once, and very cute ones too...

kitten padge

P: The sun was nice that day, beside the front door.



kitten pooter

P: Gawd, you're such a camera hoor. Note my demure stance. Not that it made any difference, you always got the attention...

P: I did not!

P: It's not a matter of DID. You still do!

P: Piffle. It's all in your head. You're always sitting on her lap.

P: And you're always sitting on his.

P: Well, he's the right size for me.

P: You can say that again...

P: Are you calling me fat?

P: Not if it makes you run to mummy...

P: ...

P: anyway, I think I was the cuter kitten. Let's show Gemma something else:

Mr Padge, having just experienced deep water for the first time

P: Oh, did you have to bring that up? The one time I fall into water...

P: Heh. It was so funny.

P: Well, look at this:

Blue undies

P: Oh you bugger. Where did you find that?

P: Same place I found this:

Thats not funny.

and this:

pooter's hat

P: You just wait, Mr Padge. You'll get yours one day...

stare

P: Well, stop being snarky, kiddo... Gee, it's a nice day today!


What do you think, readers? Who WAS the cutest kitten?






4 comments:

Kerryn Goldsworthy said...

Oh.

Oh, my.

'Scuse me while I go and update my links.

Mindy said...

Can we have a 'They are both sooooo cute, I can't decide' cop out button?

Ampersand Duck said...

Oh no you don't. They're both very interested in the results.

Mindy said...

Charlie voted for Mr Pooter. Gemma is asleep, so I'll have to show her again tomorrow.